Anyone who has passed the Halon University course can offer Halon and tax returns to their clients.  You DO NOT have to be a CPA or an EA.

Halon employs CPA's that do all of the technical work for you along side the Halon Tax Engine.  The course trains you on how to sell returns, present them to clients, and make the financial statements ready for Halon.

Members of our CPA Tax Team sign the returns and defend them for you against the IRS should the need arise.  Part of Halon Defender (insurance that comes with each return we prepare for accountants) includes assisting with any issues the IRS or state governments may ask about.

Did this answer your question?