Let's talk health insurance premiums.. We had this question come up recently. If an S-corp pays it's owner's health insurance premiums and it's deducted from the company's return, can the owner also claim it as an adjustment on their personal return? 

The answer is....Yes! So long as it's included on the W2 as wages and deducted as such on the company's return.

Questions? Just live chat us in the lower right corner of your screen.

Did this answer your question?