Converting the way you're taxed to an S-Corp is the smartest and really the easiest thing you can do as a small business owner. In doing this, you'll have to pay your owners (or shareholders) a reasonable wage to which they are taxed. Learn how to do it the right way in this simple video.

Any questions? Just live chat us in the lower right hand corner.

Did this answer your question?